Chanel SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL Bronzing Makeup Base

This is an original and interesting Chanel product that is called Soleil tan de Chanel, and described as a bronzing base..


I have a jar that a friend of mine had sent me when she decided to no longer use Chanel and other high end brands and instead try more natural products. So she sent it to me and I was thrilled.
Nordstrom describes it as follows: The velvety finish of this light cream-gel bronzer leaves your skin with a beautiful sun-bathed look. Wear it on its own, or for a hint of outdoors radiance, over or under your favorite CHANEL foundation.
I had to try a few different brushes when I wanted to use this cream. It is a light cream, but if you turn the jar upside down, the product does not fall out. It is stuck to the jar. So you wonder what should you use to apply it on your cheeks.. your fingers perhaps? I tried a brush with natural bristles by Hakuhodo, and was not pleased with the result. The product stuck to the hair of the brush.. then I tried a synthethic brush by MAC and I was happy with the results. I would suggest not to use a sponge like beauty blender as it may pick up too much product and the result will be not what you expect.
This product can be used in summer and winter in my opinion, if you are carefully add a little warmth to your face especially if you use a foundation that is a light shade.


Comments