BEFORE AFTER | Lesson 3: Go for Hollywood Glam now and then


Today I am going to remind you that red is the most powerful color.
So from time to time it is a good idea to create old Hollywood glamor look. In the case of this beautiful young lady, the combination of the red color lips and the lashes on the eyes was sufficient to create this beautiful sophisticated makeup look.
Look at the difference between the first picture and the second picture! as you can see, a few strokes of color in the right places on the face created an entirely beautiful look.
Let me remind you the power of red. What does it say about you.
Some people can wear red, others cannot.  I think red is universal, everyone should have a red lipstick somewhere in their makeup bag.
Red is energizing. It excites the emotions and motivates us to take action.
It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities, promoting ambition and determination.
It is also strong-willed and can give confidence to those who are shy or lacking in will power.
Being the color of physical movement, the color red awakens our physical life force.

Also if you ever black outfits, it is very important to apply a red lipstick because the color black tends to absorb all the other colors and the only way to stand out is by applying a powerful red color on your lips.


One of my favorite red lipstick or red colors, is the color called icone by hourglass cosmetics. I love this shade. I know that one day after I finished giving a presentation to a group of women, one of them asked me what was the color of the lipstick on my lips.. in front of everyone else! I said: "it is the color called icone, by hourglass cosmetics!"


Comments