D'OR 24K facial peeling and multi vitamin day cream | Review

D'or 24K Prestige

MULTI VITAMIN RECOVERY FACIAL PEELING

The first time you use this product, you fall in love with it. Literally! It sticks to your skin, adheres and becomes one, slightly cooling but very pleasant feeling.
I apply with a small synthetic brush that I use for my masks, leave it on for two minutes so it is a bit absorbed and then as instructed, I gently rub my face and massage the product to see dead cells forming, then right away I wash with warm water and pat dry with a towel. Then I follow with a mist of rosewater, followed by the moisturizing cream. After the peeling is done, your skin feels clean and revitalized.
I like to apply this peeling on my face about 2 times a week, and every time I enjoy the feeling of this gel on my face. It is a colorless gel with gold particles trapped in it, and very beautiful to look at. Make sure the lid remains closed when not used. This gel is made here in USA and does not contain any parabens. The jar is heavy but the product size inside the jar is 50ml 1.7 oz.
This product can be purchased on the website of the creator.
It retails for $195 and is a prestige product. When you get this product, it comes in a solid ivory color box, with a small plastic spoon and a black chamois backing that reminds me of luxurious watch boxes!  The product is paraben free, fragrance free and cruelty free, and its shelf life is 24 months.
Now this is my evaluation from the standpoint of a person who tried and loved this product. But I always like to dig a bit further to find out as much as I can about a product that I am putting on my face and also to find out as much as I can about the background of skincare products I use. So with that in mind, I went to the website and will share with you some technical information describing what AHA is and why it is in this product.

Here is how the company explains: "By exfoliating, you remove dead skin and you reveal the soft, fresh skin below." This is true, as soon as the dead skin left my complexion, I felt immediately with a cleaner face, more rejuvenated. They continue: "Your face will have a new elasticity and texture that feels smoother, firmer, and more youthful." This is also true, and to confirm, here I find myself checking the smoothness of my skin by touching my face two or three times, after it has been washed and towel dried.
What are the contents of this gold gel and why does it work so well? Here is what the company says: "D’OR 24K Facial Peeling starts with a glycolic acid called Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA). AHA has the unique ability to attract moisture and stimulate healthy collagen production; as the old skin cells are washed away, pores appear smaller; fine lines and wrinkles disappear, too. 24 karat gold and green tea boost collagen even more, leaving you with extraordinary looking skin." So now we know that there is 24 carat gold and also green tea in this product. Gold of course is a luxury item and recently you find more and more products using gold in their formulas. With continued use, the texture of your skin improves!
Application method: Apply exfoliating peel on damp skin. Rub gently in circular motion to slough off dry skin. Rinse with warm water and dry. For best results, apply D’OR Moisturizer. Use twice weekly.
Ingredients: (AQUA) Demineralized Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Algae Extract, 24k Gold, Green Tea, Acrylate C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate, Cross Polymer, Kinetin, Steartimo chloride, Lotus Cornicalatus Flower Extract, Hydroyzed Collagen, Citrus Grandisseetract, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate & Sorbic Acid, Magnesium Ascorby Phospl Calcium Ascorbate.
PARABEN FREE | FDA COMPLIANT | MADE IN USA



D'OR 24K Prestige

Multi-Vitamin Recovery Day Cream

Why did I say that these 2 products go hand in hand? While you apply the peeling gel only 2 times a week, you apply this amazing recovery day cream after each application of the peeling but also each morning. It will protect your face and nourish it, while you spend your day in air conditioned rooms, or out in the elements. Here is my experience with this product. The cream is white, and as soon as you take a tiny bit, you feel how smoothly it spreads on your face. It does not leave any greasy feeling, no feeling of stickiness, which I cannot stand, and your skin feels plumped or nourished. Again, in my amazement, I find that after applying this cream, I am touching my face to ensure there is no feeling of stickiness, grease and to feel how comfortable my skin suddenly feels!

So let's see what are the contents of this miracle cream.. It not only contains 24 karat gold, one of the most precious metals on earth, but it is also infused with green tea to diminish those wrinkles on a mature face, and to stimulate collagen production that in itself plumps the skin.

This product retails for $195 and comes in a 50 ml heavy jar.

Where to buy it? click here

Ingredients:
(Aqua) Demineralized Water, Dipropyl Carbonate, Cetyl Alcohol, 24k gold, Green Tea, Glyceryl Stearate, peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Collagen, phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate & Sorbic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Dimethyl, MEA (DMAE), Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Ascorbic (ESTER C), Sorbitol, sodium Polyacrylate Hydrogenated, Peg-5-Laureth.
PARABEN FREE | FDA COMPLIANT | MADE IN USA

Who created this product and what is their philosophy?

D’OR 24K is a Miami based ultra-premium skin care retailer who cares about quality products, not just the presentation but also the product has to be effective and deliver its promises. This company works hard to give you the best that exists in skincare. They hand select every ingredient that goes into these amazing products to ensure reliable results!

Powered by Brandbacker


Comments